My customer loved the size and shape of her wing chair and chose a beautiful washed matelasse fabric for the new slipcover. She had painted the legs and we wanted to show them off so we chose a short skirt.
I added a little dacron to the bare wood spots at the tops of the wings.
Before picture of the side arm. A little different style than i had seen before.
This picture show how I handled the arm.
Side by side before and after.
The tuck ins were very tight and I ended up using a metal spatula to push the tucks in place.
The wing chair back home and in her new spot in the living room so everyone can admire her.